Wednesday, March 21, 2018

My Europe Trip: Tentative Schedule

It looks as though the schedule for my talks is:

4/14 Belgrade: ESFL
4/17 Prague hosted by Institute of Cryptoanarchy and Paralelní Polis
4/19 Bucharest
4/21 Sofia: Bulgarian Libertarian Society
4/24 Budapest
4/26 Maastricht: MSFL
4/28 Oslo: Capitalist Party in Norway
4/30 Oxford: Oxford Union

I would appreciate it if the people hosting the talks would check that this fits their view of the schedule and let me know if I have anything wrong—coordinating this many talks can get confusing.

I would also like information for each talk on where and when it will be, assuming that's known, and whether it will be open, so that people reading this blog who happen to be in the area can come to any open talks if they wish. Also the identity of the hosting organization if I don't already have that here.

I don't seem to have any detailed information from Ste in Bucharest, so would appreciate an email from him or a comment here with his email address.
(Email received, Bucharest talk definite for the 19th)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure hope the talk in Maastricht is open!

Buty said...

Professor, in Bucharest we will arrange the conferences at Romanian American University and Institute for World Economics. Best, Alex

Anonymous said...

Omg, I am so happy for Prague. It will be so interesting days. April 12 Free market road show, April 13-14th Prague Conference on Political Economy with Joseph Salerno and Leszek Balcerowicz and on 17th you. Just on 15th and 16th is missing some good program :D